- Replaced the main sewer line while hospital is fully operating, and installed temp ejectors to handle the hospital load while the project is in process.
- Replaced all the backflow preventers in the hospital to ensure the integrity of the water supply and prevent any cross-contamination.
- Renovated all bathrooms with new water saver fixtures and a new exhaust duct.
- Replaced the old storage tanks with new high efficiency plate heat exchanger with new pumps and VFDs, all-new Delta controls, and commissioned the system to achieve the design intent.
- Replaced all plumbing, HVAC, sprinkler, and control systems.